Welcome to the Simple Homestead Blog Hop #179!
Alright, here we go! There’s one more week of October left and then bring on the official holiday season! What are your big plans for the rest of the year? I hope to start my medicinal garden started and fill the freezer with meat and learn to can! I’d love to hear about your plans in the comments below. But first, let’s hop!
About the Hop
First, let’s meet our wonderful hosts!
Kathi at Oak Hill Homestead – Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram
Each week our hosts feature their own picks from the previous week, so visit each host’s blog to see if you’ve been featured!
This Week’s Featured Posts from The Green Acre Homestead are:
If you were featured be sure to pick up your Simple Homestead Blog Hop button below! Just highlight all of the text in the box and paste into your blog post; the button will show up automatically.
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts. The rules are:
- Family friendly posts only, please.
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Share up to 3 posts.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up within the past six months to keep the hop fresh.
- If you would, please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Also, you can follow us by email and receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please note: By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
*Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.*
Ready, Y’all? Let’s hop!
**If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!**