Welcome to the Simple Homestead Blog Hop #181!
Hello again to you returners and welcome to our new-folk! If you didn’t know, one of our cohosts, Nancy on the Homefront, is also co-hosting a great Holiday Prep Giveaway as part of the Season of Giveaways from Katherine’s Corner. Through November 16 you can enter to win a $150 Target gift card to help with your holiday preparations. Nancy will be participating in several other giveaways during the holiday season, so be sure to follow her so you won’t miss out on any opportunities.
ALSO, Kathi from Oak Hill Homestead is somewhat of our fearless leader here at the hop. She sends us all the information we need every week and answers all of our questions. Kathi is heading up a “Social Media Challenge” for this month (November) and she’d love to have you join! The challenge is to post one thing you’re thankful for every single day of November. You don’t HAVE to post every day, there’s no penalty if you don’t or can’t! This is just a fun little thing to do and we’d love to see what keeps you going. You can use the picture below to share this challenge with all your fellow followers! If you’d like to follow Kathi and me during this challenge, you can do so here:
Kathi’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/oakhillhomestead/
Chelsea’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thegreenacrehomestead/
About the Hop
First, let’s meet our wonderful hosts!
Kathi at Oak Hill Homestead – Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram
Each week our hosts feature their own picks from the previous week, so visit each host’s blog to see if you’ve been featured!
This Week’s Featured Posts from The Green Acre Homestead are:
If you were featured be sure to pick up your Simple Homestead Blog Hop button below! Just highlight all of the text in the box and paste into your blog post; the button will show up automatically.
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts. The rules are:
- Family friendly posts only, please.
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Share up to 3 posts.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up within the past six months to keep the hop fresh.
- If you would, please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Also, you can follow us by email and receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please note: By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
*Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.*
Ready, Y’all? Let’s hop!
**If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!**