Simple Homestead Blog Hop #186 | 2 Weeks ‘Til Christmas!
Welcome to the Simple Homestead Blog Hop #186 | 2 Weeks ‘Til Christmas!!
What’s new at The Green Acre Homestead
It’s been CRAZY here the last few weeks! My husband had his appendix taken out two days before Thanksgiving and then all our family came to town for Thanksgiving. My husband’s work has been so slow and the weather has been chilly. Now my husband and I are both sick and I’m falling further and further behind on farm chores. But that’s life, right? We have some beautiful cabbage growing and I just harvested my best carrot haul yet! All-in-all, this season has been great at the end of the day and I can’t wait for Christmas!
About the Hop
First, let’s meet our wonderful hosts!
Kathi at Oak Hill Homestead – Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram
Dash at Bloom Where You’re Planted – Facebook – Instagram
Chelsea at The Green Acre Homestead – Twitter – Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram
Leah at Busy Gals Homestead and Leah’s Lovely Lops – Facebook
Pinterest – Twitter
Nancy at On the Homefront – Facebook – Twitter – Pinterest
Each week our hosts feature their own picks from the previous week, so visit each host’s blog to see if you’ve been featured!
This Week’s Featured Posts from The Green Acre Homestead are:
15 Useful Ways to Reuse Canning Jars by The Purposeful Pantry
Random Acts of Kindness from the Homestead by The Self Sufficient HomeAcre
How to Make Money Raising Rabbits by Leah Lynch
If you were featured be sure to pick up your Simple Homestead Blog Hop button below! Just highlight all of the text in the box and paste into your blog post; the button will show up automatically.
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts. The rules are:
- Family friendly posts only, please.
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Share up to 3 posts.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up within the past six months to keep the hop fresh.
- If you would, please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Also, you can follow us by email and receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please note: By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
*Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.*
Ready, Y’all? Let’s hop!
One last reminder to submit to the holiday giveaway!