Welcome to the Simple Homestead Blog Hop #201!
Happening this month:
The Simple Homestead Blog Hop #201 runs every Thursday morning to Sunday evening, so spread the word and spread the love. Share your best material and check out someone else’s best material, too (maybe leave a comment letting them know you found them here at the hop!). Be sure to follow your hosts to let them know you’re here, as well! Personally, I love to use blog hops as a source of pinning material for Pinterest. I find a few posts that I really love and pin away!
Remember, the Spring Garden Giveaway runs through March 31st at midnight. Our fearless, wonderful leader, Kathi, is giving away her BRAND NEW eBOOK called “How to Grow Vegetables and Herbs in a Shady Garden” as part of the Spring Garden Giveaway. It’s all FREE resources from 25 homestead bloggers. Readers go to the home page http://gardenbundle.net to sign up. You’ll be sent an email with all of the resources listed (ebooks, cheat sheets, a seed spacing guide, discount on seeds and much more). You’ll be able to go download any or all of the free resources from the various bloggers!
First, let’s meet the blog hop hostesses! Simple homestead, style!
This week’s featured posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop #201
The Super Healing Powers of KITCHEN SPICES: 14 Medicinal Spices Your Kitchen Needs! by Healing Harvest Homestead
How to Have an Urban Homestead and Not Annoy Your Neighbours by Tranquil Garden Urban Homestead
Be sure to grab your “FEATURED” image below! Just right click and copy or download!
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop. The rules are:
- Family friendly posts only, please.
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Share up to 3 posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up within the past six months to keep the hop fresh.
- If you would, please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Also, you can follow us by email and receive
noticewhen the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please note: By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
*Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.*