Simple Homestead Blog Hop #206!
The Simple Homestead Blog Hop #206 runs every Thursday morning to Sunday evening, so spread the word and spread the love. Share your best material and check out someone else’s best material, too (maybe leave a comment letting them know you found them here at the hop!). Be sure to follow your hosts to let them know you’re here, as well! Personally, I love to use blog hops as a source of pinning material for Pinterest. I find a few posts that I really love and pin away!
Our co-host, Nancy, is taking part in a Mother’s Day Giveaway. The giveaway runs from April 26th – May 10th and they will be giving away three gift cards to three lucky readers. The prizes are 1- $200 gift card, 1- $105 gift card and 1- $105 gift card. Each winner will choose the gift card you want. Please choose a gift card which comes from an online store and can be paid by US dollars. EX: Amazon, Target, Walmart, Macy’s, Kohls, etc. You may ask for more than one gift card but must add up to your prize amount. Here is the link to the post: https://nancyonthehomefront.com/mothers-day-giveaway/
First, let’s meet the blog hop hostesses! Simple homestead #206, style!
This week’s featured posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop #206:
How to Make the Best Carrot Cake by Fluster Buster
Preserving Eggs for Winter/Water Glassing by Candy’s Farmhouse Pantry
Tree Slice Hairpin Table DIY by Kippi at Home
Be sure to grab your “FEATURED” image below! Just right click and copy or download!
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop. The rules are:
- Family friendly posts only, please.
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Share up to 3 posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up within the past six months to keep the hop fresh.
- If you would, please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Also, you can follow us by email and receive
noticewhen the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please note: By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
*Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.*
Interested in checking out our past hops? Check outSimple Homestead Blog Hop #203!
Ready, Y’all? Let’s hop!