Simple Homestead Blog Hop #235
We have a HUGE announcement! Another host will be joining us! This woman has been such a large part of my blogging journey and I’m honored to get to say that I co-host this hop alongside 5 amazing women. Give a huge welcome to Annie from 15 Acre Homestead!
It’s getting cold down here in West Central Florida, cold for Florida at least. It’s been in the 50’s so naturally we’re all freezing our butts off. I took out my tub of winter clothes today! Here’s to being cozy for a little bit!
We had an early Thanksgiving for my Pa-in-law this week so I think I’m going to go ahead and pull out all my Christmas gear and decorate before actual Thanksgiving! For some reason, I’m in the holiday spirit super early this year. I’ve even started shopping around for gifts!
Onto the hop!
Simple Homestead Blog Hop #235 runs every Thursday morning to Sunday evening, so spread the word and spread the love. Share your best material and check out someone else’s best material, too (maybe leave a comment letting them know you found them here at the hop!). Be sure to follow your hosts to let them know you’re here, as well! Personally, I love to use blog hops as a source of pinning material for Pinterest. I find a few posts that I really love and pin away!
First, let’s meet the blog hop hostesses! Simple homestead #235, style!
This week’s featured posts on Simple Homestead Blog Hop #235!:
Each week the hosts rotate choosing features for the week and I am so honored to be chosen by co-host Nancy! Check out our other amazing features this week (and every week)!
How to Make Money for Christmas Fast by Artful Homemaking
The Challenge of Rural Employment by Little Frugal Homestead
Home Remedies for Your Cold and Sore Throat by The Green Acre Homestead
Be sure to grab your “FEATURED” image below! Just right click and copy or download!
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop 235. The rules are:
- Family-friendly posts only, please.
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Share up to 3 posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up within the past six months to keep the hop fresh.
- If you would, please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Also, you can follow us by email and receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please note: By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
*Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.*
Ready? Let’s hop!