Simple Homestead Blog Hop #237
Welcome back, everyone! I’m so glad you all come back every week. Our dear host, Leah, has released an eBook on how you can get started RIGHT NOW creating a successful rabbitry business called The Profitable Rabbitry eBook. Her motto for this book is “turn passion into profit”, so that’s really all you need to know! Leah knows more about rabbits than anyone I’ve ever come across, so if you have questions – she’s your gal!
In this eBook, you’ll get ALL OF THIS for ONLY $27—>
- A 40-page guidebook to walk you through a framework to help you build a profitable rabbitry that will last.
- Worksheets to help you put what you learn into practice.
- Access to all future updates.
Now, onto the hop!
For those of you who are new here, WELCOME! Simple Homestead Blog Hop #237 runs every Thursday morning to Sunday evening, so spread the word and spread the love. Share your best material and check out someone else’s best material, too (maybe leave a comment letting them know you found them here at the hop!). Be sure to follow your hosts to let them know you’re here, as well! Personally, I love to use blog hops as a source of pinning material for Pinterest. I find a few posts that I really love and pin away!
First, let’s meet the blog hop hostesses! Simple homestead #237, style!
This week’s featured posts on Simple Homestead Blog Hop #237!:
How to Make Your Own Sheet Pan Meal by Raspberries and Kohlrabi
4 Dollar Store Sign Upcycles by Chas’ Crazy Creations
TO. DIE. FOR. Creamy Southwest Salad Dressing by Making a House a Home
Be sure to grab your “FEATURED” image below! Just right click and copy or download!
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop 237. The rules are:
- Family-friendly posts only, please.
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Share up to 3 posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up within the past six months to keep the hop fresh.
- If you would, please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Also, you can follow us by email and receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please note: By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
*Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.*
Ready? Let’s hop!