Table of contents
Simple Homestead Blog Hop #245
Simple Homestead Blog Hop #245 runs every Thursday morning to Sunday evening, so spread the word and spread the love. Share your best material and check out someone else’s best material, too (maybe leave a comment letting them know you found them here at the hop!). Be sure to follow your hosts to let them know you’re here, as well! Personally, I love to use blog hops as a source of pinning material for Pinterest. I find a few posts that I really love and pin away!
First, let’s meet the blog hop hostesses! Simple homestead #245, style!
This week’s featured posts on Simple Homestead Blog Hop #245!:
Be sure to grab your “FEATURED” image below! Just right click and copy or download!
How to Choose the Best Plants to Attract Pollinators by The Self Sufficient Homeacre
36 Comforting Soups to Make all Winter by Raspberries and Kohlrabi
Decluttering Your Homestead with thees 5 Tips Before the Spring Season by The Green Acre Homestead
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop 245. The rules are:
- Family-friendly posts only, please.
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Share up to 3 posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up within the past six months to keep the hop fresh.
- If you would, please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Also, you can follow us by email and receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please note: By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
*Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.*
Ready? Let’s hop!