News, updates and such!
Hi everyone and WELCOME BACK to the Simple Homestead Blog Hop….#251! Can you believe it? I know, I can’t either. WELL, I have had this totally renewed sense of self-motivation in every sense. On my farm, on my blog, with the people, I love, etc. It’s fantastic, really! SO, I’m going to try and let you know here just a snippet of what’s up each week. Let’s check-in together y’all! I love these gals I host with and I know you will, too. So hop over to each of their pages and show them some love!
Speaking of renewal and pages…..Our own host, Dash, has COMPLETELY RENEWED HER BLOG and it looks AMAZING. Dash is one of the sweetest homesteaders out there, always eager to help out, honest, and just loves to homestead. I often head over to her Youtube channel for tips in my rabbitry! Dash’s blog, Bloom Where You’re Planted, assists you in growing your own food right where you are. Go check out her new look, subscribe to her Youtube channel & be inspired to grow your own groceries right where you are!
Simple Homestead Blog Hop #251
Simple Homestead Blog Hop #251 runs every Thursday morning to Sunday evening, so spread the word and spread the love. Share your best material and check out someone else’s best material, too (maybe leave a comment letting them know you found them here at the hop!). Be sure to follow your hosts to let them know you’re here, as well! Personally, I love to use blog hops as a source of pinning material for Pinterest. I find a few posts that I really love and pin away!
First, let’s meet the blog hop hostesses! Simple homestead #251, style!
This week’s featured posts on Simple Homestead Blog Hop #251!:
Be sure to grab your “FEATURED” image below! Just right click and copy or download!
How to Build an Emergency Stockpile by Little Frugal Homestead
Seed Starting 101 – Starting Seeds Indoors by It’s My Sustainable Life
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop #251. The rules are:
- Family-friendly posts only, please.
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Share up to 3 posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up within the past six months to keep the hop fresh.
- If you would, please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Also, you can follow us by email and receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please note: By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
*Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.*
Ready? Let’s hop!