What’s happening on the homestead?
Hey everyone! Are you sick and tired of self-distancing yet? I’m surprisingly not! I’m getting so much done here on the homestead and it’s great. It feels like spring outside, our fruit trees/bushes are blooming and maturing and I’m watching great live music and trying new recipes! If you’re trying to navigate the COVID-19 quarantine still and struggling, I invite you to check out some of my recent posts after you participate in the hop! We are all so glad you decided to hop with us this week and we can’t wait to read your content.
- Mental Health Management During COVID-19
- Self-sufficiency during the COVID-19 Quarantine
- Victory Gardens after COVID-19: What to plant and why
Simple Homestead Blog Hop #253
For those of you new here (Welcome!), Simple Homestead Blog Hop #253 runs every Thursday morning to Sunday evening, so spread the word and spread the love. Share your best material and check out someone else’s best material, too (maybe leave a comment letting them know you found them here at the hop!). Be sure to follow your hosts to let them know you’re here, as well! Personally, I love to use blog hops as a source of pinning material for Pinterest. I find a few posts that I really love and pin away!
First, let’s meet the blog hop hostesses! Simple homestead #253, style!
This week’s featured posts on Simple Homestead Blog Hop #253!:
Be sure to grab your “FEATURED” image below! Just right click and copy or download!
Tips for the Beginning Gardener by The Budgeting Granny
Easy Homemade Flour Tortillas by My Homemade Roots
Garden Failures – What to do by It’s My Sustainable Life
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop 253. The rules are:
- Family-friendly posts only, please.
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Share up to 3 posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up within the past six months to keep the hop fresh.
- If you would, please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Also, you can follow us by email and receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please note: By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
*Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.*
Ready? Let’s hop!