Simple Homestead Blog Hop #254: Quarantine Style
What’s happening on the homestead?
Hey everyone! I have yet to get bored at my house. Honestly, whenever I see someone talk about how bored they are on social media I always wish I could bring them to my homestead and put them to work! We have so many fruit trees blooming still, and I just finished my dream gardens. Well…95% done but it counts! So many wonderful things happening… Coronavirus, WHO?! If you want to leave a comment letting me know what you’ve been doing to stay busy, please feel free to! I look forward to reading it. Now, ontop the hop!
Simple Homestead Blog Hop #254
For those of you new here (Welcome!), Simple Homestead Blog Hop #254 runs every Thursday morning to Sunday evening, so spread the word and spread the love. Share your best material and check out someone else’s best material, too (maybe leave a comment letting them know you found them here at the hop!). Be sure to follow your hosts to let them know you’re here, as well! Personally, I love to use blog hops as a source of pinning material for Pinterest. I find a few posts that I really love and pin away!
First, let’s meet the blog hop hostesses!
This week’s featured posts on Simple Homestead Blog Hop #254!:
Be sure to grab your “FEATURED” image below! Just right click and copy or download!
GOLDEN PASTE! 10 REASONS WHY YOU & YOUR PETS WILL BENEFIT by It’s My Sustainable Life
Cloud Bread by Cindy’s Online Recipe Box
What to plant and why in your COVID-19 victory gardens. by The Green Acre Homestead
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop 254. The rules are:
- Family-friendly posts only, please.
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Share up to 3 posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up within the past six months to keep the hop fresh.
- If you would, please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Also, you can follow us by email and receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please note: By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
*Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.*
Ready? Let’s hop!