Simple Homestead Blog Hop #258
Simple Homestead Blog Hop #258 runs every Thursday morning to Sunday evening, so spread the word and spread the love. Share your best material and check out someone else’s best material, too (maybe leave a comment letting them know you found them here at the hop!). Be sure to follow your hosts to let them know you’re here, as well! Personally, I love to use blog hops as a source of pinning material for Pinterest. I find a few posts that I really love and pin away!
Looking for something to do?
Dash is giving everyone a battle plan against her garden nemesis, THE SQUASH VINE BORER & THE SQUASH BUG, in the Home Grown Food Summit, starting on May 4th! Let this be the year you win the war! Follow the link (https://wn.nr/gNqPtC) to save your seat at the summit. It is totally FREE & fantastic food growing fun! When you sign up you will get a chance to enter the whole summit for free & a $500 gift card! The more you share with your friends the more chances you have to win! See you there!
First, let’s meet the blog hop hostesses! Simple homestead #258, style!
This week’s featured posts on Simple Homestead Blog Hop #258!:
The Ultimate Guide to Saving Money by Cooking at Home by Drugstore Divas
How to Raise Urban Chickens by
Windy Thistle Farm Stay B&B
5 Garden Mistakes to Avoid So You Can Grow More Food by Wild Homesteading
Be sure to grab your “FEATURED” image below! Just right click and copy or download!
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop 258. The rules are:
- Family-friendly posts only, please.
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Share up to 3 posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up within the past six months to keep the hop fresh.
- If you would, please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Also, you can follow us by email and receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please note: By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
*Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.*
Ready? Let’s hop!