Simple Homestead Blog Hop #264
For those of you new here (Welcome!), Simple Homestead Blog Hop #264 runs every Thursday morning to Sunday evening, so spread the word and spread the love. Share your best material and check out someone else’s best material, too (maybe leave a comment letting them know you found them here at the hop!). Be sure to follow your hosts to let them know you’re here, as well! Personally, I love to use blog hops as a source of pinning material for Pinterest. I find a few posts that I really love and pin away!
A reminder that I’ve released my first eBook!
If you missed, my eBOOK IS FINALLY HERE! The Ultimate Homesteading Basics Book” has 7 chapters, 50 pages, 10 FREE PDF downloads, and is truly full of the homesteading basics – right at your fingertips! Every host of this hop is featured in the book, and then some! If you’re interested in learning more about this book, CLICK HERE!
Already know you want the book?
Also! A GIVEAWAY!
In celebration of the release of my eBook, I have teamed up with some wonderful bloggers to host a GIVEAWAY! The giveaway will open on Monday, June 15 at 8 am EST and close at midnight on Monday, June 22. You will not want to miss this awesome giveaway. There are 6 PRIZES and there will be 2 WINNERS! To learn more, click HERE. Remember to SAVE THE DATE!
Now, let’s meet the blog hop hostesses!
This week’s featured posts on Simple Homestead Blog Hop #264!:
Be sure to grab your “FEATURED” image below! Just right click and copy or download!
Deer Proof Raised Garden Bed by The House on Silverado
How to keep pests out of your garden by Chas’ Crazy Creation
How to have fun with a ‘swap’ meet by The Farm Wife
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop 264. The rules are:
- Family-friendly posts only, please.
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Share up to 3 posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up within the past six months to keep the hop fresh.
- If you would, please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Also, you can follow us by email and receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please note: By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
*Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.*
Ready? Let’s hop!