Simple Homestead Blog Hop #269
For those of you new here (Welcome!), Simple Homestead Blog Hop #269 will run for TWO WEEKS from 7/23 to Sunday 8/2, so spread the word and spread the love. Share your best material and check out someone else’s best material, too (maybe leave a comment letting them know you found them here at the hop!). Be sure to follow your hosts to let them know you’re here, as well! Personally, I love to use blog hops as a source of pinning material for Pinterest. I find a few posts that I really love and pin away!
Now, let’s meet the blog hop hostesses!
We are taking a short break from featured posts and will resume in August for Simple Homestead Blog Hop #269! This hop will be open for 2 weeks and you can submit up to 6 posts!
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop 268. The rules are:
- Family-friendly posts only, please.
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- THESE TWO WEEKS YOU CAN SHARE UP TO 6 POSTS!
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up within the past six months to keep the hop fresh.
- If you would, please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Also, you can follow us by email and receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please note: By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
*Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.*
Ready? Let’s hop!