Simple Homestead Blog Hop #271
For those of you new here (Welcome!), Simple Homestead Blog Hop #271 runs every Thursday morning to Sunday evening, so spread the word and spread the love. Share your best material and check out someone else’s best material, too (maybe leave a comment letting them know you found them here at the hop!). Be sure to follow your hosts to let them know you’re here, as well! Personally, I love to use blog hops as a source of pinning material for Pinterest. I find a few posts that I really love and pin away!
First, A GIVEAWAY!
Our good friend Lisa at The Self Sufficient Homeacre has release a BOOK! YES y’all. A PHYSICAL book. She’s worked so hard and we’re over-the-moon to be finally telling you about The Beginner’s Guide to Backyard Homesteading.
The Beginner’s Guide to Backyard Homesteading is here to help you turn your property in a productive space where you can grow food for your family, save money, and live more sustainably.
Read practical, step-by-step instructions to raise crops and small farm animals, maximize harvests, and even make some extra money from a homestead business.
Create an action plan for your backyard homestead, calculate expenses, and set accessible goals for every step in the process with easy-to-follow templates, checklists, tables, and step-by-step instructions.
Build your backyard homestead and learn to live off the land!
Now, let’s meet the blog hop hostesses!
This week’s featured posts on Simple Homestead Blog Hop #271!:
Be sure to grab your “FEATURED” image below! Just right click and copy or download!
Homemade playdough by SimpleJoys
Calendula flower uses by It’s my sustainable life
Pickled green beans by Little Frugal Homestead
Feel free to grab the feature image!
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop 270. The rules are:
- Family-friendly posts only, please.
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Share up to 3 posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up within the past six months to keep the hop fresh.
- If you would, please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Also, you can follow us by email and receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please note: By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
*Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.*
Ready? Let’s hop!