Happy new year folks! Welcome to the first Simple Homestead Blog Hop of the year. There’s been a few changes around here, as you might notice if you’ve been hopping with us for a while.
Our fearless leader, Kathi from Oak Hill Homestead, has taken a step back this year and will not be hosting the hop with us for the time being. Kathi has been an inspiration and leading light-guiding homesteaders and bloggers alike.
Be sure to visit her page and follow her on social to see what she’s up to!
Latest from Grow Where You Sow:
- Heat plates vs. heat lamps for your brooder
- How to preserve homegrown lettuce: Tips and tricks
- Home remedies for a cold and sore throat
Simple Homestead Blog Hop #292
Simple Homestead Blog Hop #292 starts every Thursday morning and ends on Sunday evening, so spread the word and spread the love. You’re invited as a blogger to share your latest/best posts with us! As a reader, we invite you to find answers to your questions and maybe just something good to read.
Be sure to follow your hosts to let us know you’re here, as well! We are thrilled you’ve decided to hop with us. Are you ready? Let’s hop!
Meet the blog hop hostesses!
Starting a vegetable garden from scratch by It’s My Sustainable Life
Italian Tortellini Soup by The Everyday Farmhouse
How to set realistic goals for the new year by Oak Hill Homestead
Don’t forget to grab your “FEATURED” image below! Just right click and save!
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop #292. The rules are:
- Family-friendly posts only, please.
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Share up to 3 posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up within the past six months to keep the hop fresh.
- If you would, please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Also, you can follow us by email and receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please note: By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
*Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.*
Ready? Let’s hop!