It’s officially week two of the new year and the 2nd Simple Homestead Blog Hop of the year!
I hope you’re all doing well. It’s been might cold here in Florida – low 30’s! The gardens are growing wonderfully with the cool weather, though, so I can’t complain.
I want to tell you about the GIVEAWAY starting TOMORROW!
Join us for our Start Your Garden seed-giveaway from Mary’s Heirloom Seeds!
This giveaway begins at 5:00 AM central time on Friday, January 15, 2021 and will end at 11:00 PM central time on January 25, 2021, and is open to US residents only in the contiguous 48 states, age 18 and over.
Winner will be chosen at random by Giveaway Tools and will be notified at the email address used to enter the giveaway. Winner will have 48 hours to reply with their mailing address. If no reply is received, a new winner will be chosen.
Latest from Grow Where You Sow:
- Heat plates vs. heat lamps for your brooder
- How to preserve homegrown lettuce: Tips and tricks
- Home remedies for a cold and sore throat
Simple Homestead Blog Hop #293
Simple Homestead Blog Hop #293 starts every Thursday morning and ends on Sunday evening, so spread the word and spread the love. You’re invited as a blogger to share your latest/best posts with us! As a reader, we invite you to find answers to your questions and maybe just something good to read.
Be sure to follow your hosts to let us know you’re here, as well! We are thrilled you’ve decided to hop with us. Are you ready? Let’s hop!
Meet the blog hop hostesses!
Homestead record-keeping made easy by Oak Hill Homestead
Aunt Flo comes to the Homestead – How to deal with off-grid periods by Home Sweet Home
7 wonderful winter mantel decorating ideas by Bluesky at Home
Don’t forget to grab your “FEATURED” image below! Just right click and save!
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop #293. The rules are:
- Family-friendly posts only, please.
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Share up to 3 posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up within the past six months to keep the hop fresh.
- If you would, please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Also, you can follow us by email and receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please note: By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
*Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.*
Ready? Let’s hop!