Latest from Grow Where You Sow:
- Mary’s Heirloom Seed GIVEAWAY!
- Home remedies for a cold and sore throat
- Skills to help you save money on the homestead
Some announcements before we begin Simple Homestead Blog Hop #294
Please give a huge welcome to our new host, Shawna from Homegrown Self Reliance! Shawna is a regular here at the Simple Homestead Blog Hop and we are thrilled to have her as a co-host! Be sure to check out her links below and follow her on all her social!
Also, you still have time to enter the Mary’s Heirloom Seeds Giveaway!
Simple Homestead Blog Hop #294 runs every Thursday morning to Sunday evening, so spread the word and spread the love. Share your best material and check out someone else’s best material, too (maybe leave a comment letting them know you found them here at the hop!). Be sure to follow your hosts to let them know you’re here, as well! Personally, I love to use blog hops as a source of pinning material for Pinterest. I find a few posts that I really love and pin away!
First, let’s meet the blog hop hostesses!
9 self-reliance YouTube channels to watch this winter by An Off Grid Life
How to Make Ghee by Homegrown Self Reliance
Amazing Homemade Carpet Stain Remover by Chas’ Crazy Creations
Don’t forget to grab your “FEATURED” image below! Just right click and save!
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop #. The rules are:
- Family-friendly posts only, please.
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Share up to 3 posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up within the past six months to keep the hop fresh.
- If you would, please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Also, you can follow us by email and receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please note: By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
*Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.*
Ready? Let’s hop!