Simple Homestead Blog Hop #295
Simple Homestead Blog Hop #295 runs every Thursday morning to Sunday evening, so spread the word and spread the love. Share your best material and check out someone else’s best material, too (maybe leave a comment letting them know you found them here at the hop!).
Be sure to follow your hosts to let them know you’re here, as well! Personally, I love to use blog hops as a source of pinning material for Pinterest. I find a few posts that I really love and pin away!
- Mary’s Heirloom Seeds is having a 10% OFF seed and supply sale for all orders over $15 when you use the promo code OakHill21! CLICK TO SEED SHOP
- The winner of the Start your garden Seed Giveaway is Gail from Wisconsin
- POP UP SALE on my eBook, The Ultimate Homesteading Basics Book, 75% off today through Sunday, January 31, 2021. Use the code popupsale75 to receive my eBook for only $1.75! CLICK TO BUY
First, let’s meet the blog hop hostesses!
Making pemmican with game meat by An Off Grid Life
Seed starting 1010 – Starting seeds indoors by It’s My Sustainable Life
19 important items to include in your goat kidding kit by Oak Hill Homestead
Don’t forget to grab your “FEATURED” image below! Just right click and save!
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop #295. The rules are:
- Family-friendly posts only, please.
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Share up to 3 posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up within the past six months to keep the hop fresh.
- If you would, please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Also, you can follow us by email and receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please note: By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
*Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.*
Ready? Let’s hop!