It’s starting to get hot here in Florida! It’s been a pretty rough week. We lost a chicken, have an injured duck, and our pig got a little too hot and gave us a scare! BUT, we’re still moving forward and on the up and up. It was 85 degrees today and I can’t imagine what June is going to feel like!
About the Simple Homestead Blog Hop #196!
The Simple Homestead Blog Hop #196 runs from Thursday morning to Sunday evening, so spread the word and spread the love. Share your best material and check out someone else’s best material, too (maybe leave a comment letting them know you found them here at the hop!). Be sure to follow your hosts to let them know you’re here, as well! Personally, I love to use blog hops as a source of pinning material for Pinterest. I find a few posts that I really love and pin away!
First, let’s meet the blog hop hostesses! Simple homestead, style!
This week’s featured posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop #196:
Basic Pantry Staples Checklist by The Purposeful Pantry
Planting a Kitchen Garden on the Homestead by 15 Acre Homestead
All-Natural Peppermint Patty Recipe by The New Homesteader’s Almanac
Be sure to grab your “FEATURED” image below! Just right click and copy or download!
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop. The rules are:
- Family friendly posts only, please.
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Share up to 3 posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up within the past six months to keep the hop fresh.
- If you would, please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Also, you can follow us by email and receive
when the hop is open for business. notice
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please note: By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
*Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.*