Simple Homestead Blog Hop #243
Simple Homestead Blog Hop #243 runs every Thursday morning to Sunday evening, so spread the word and spread the love. Share your best material and check out someone else’s best material, too (maybe leave a comment letting them know you found them here at the hop!). Be sure to follow your hosts to let them know you’re here, as well! Personally, I love to use blog hops as a source of pinning material for Pinterest. I find a few posts that I really love and pin away!
First, let’s meet the blog hop hostesses! Simple homestead #243, style!
This week’s featured posts on Simple Homestead Blog Hop #243!:
Be sure to grab your “FEATURED” image below! Just right click and copy or download!
HOLDING YOURSELF ACCOUNTABLE – ORGANIZING THE HOMESTEAD SERIES by It’s My Sustainable Life
Pregnancy Ailments and Some Natural Helps by The Everyday Farmhouse
Time Saving Hacks: How to Homestead With a Busy Life by Homegrown Self Reliance
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop 243. The rules are:
- Family-friendly posts only, please.
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Share up to 3 posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up within the past six months to keep the hop fresh.
- If you would, please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Also, you can follow us by email and receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please note: By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
*Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.*
Ready? Let’s hop!