Simple Homestead Blog Hop #267
For those of you new here (Welcome!), Simple Homestead Blog Hop #267 runs every Thursday morning to Sunday evening, so spread the word and spread the love. Share your best material and check out someone else’s best material, too (maybe leave a comment letting them know you found them here at the hop!). Be sure to follow your hosts to let them know you’re here, as well! Personally, I love to use blog hops as a source of pinning material for Pinterest. I find a few posts that I really love and pin away!
Our hosts Kathi and Annie are doing a giveaway. Come check it out and enter!
Annie’s link – https://15acrehomestead.com/getaway-ideas/
A reminder that I’ve released my first eBook!
If you missed, my eBOOK IS FINALLY HERE! The Ultimate Homesteading Basics Book” has 7 chapters, 50 pages, 10 FREE PDF downloads, and is truly full of the homesteading basics – right at your fingertips! Every host of this hop is featured in the book, and then some! If you’re interested in learning more about this book, CLICK HERE!
Already know you want the book?Shortcode
Now, let’s meet the blog hop hostesses!
This week’s featured posts on Simple Homestead Blog Hop #267!:
Be sure to grab your “FEATURED” image below! Just right click and copy or download!
Raising Rabbits for Meat: Processing and Butchering by An Off-Grid Life
8 reasons why you should plant your own vegetables by Healthy Green Natural
Managing common insect pests by A Home Made From Scratch
Feel free to grab the feature image!
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop 267. The rules are:
- Family-friendly posts only, please.
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Share up to 3 posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up within the past six months to keep the hop fresh.
- If you would, please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Also, you can follow us by email and receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please note: By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
*Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.*
Ready? Let’s hop!