Simple Homestead Blog Hop #197
About the Simple Homestead Blog Hop #197!
The Simple Homestead Blog Hop #197 runs from Thursday morning to Sunday
First, let’s meet the blog hop hostesses! Simple homestead, style!
Kathi at Oak Hill Homestead – Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram
Dash at Bloom Where You’re Planted – Facebook – Instagram
Chelsea at The Green Acre Homestead – Twitter – Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram
Leah at Busy Gals Homestead and Leah’s Lovely Lops – Facebook
Pinterest – Instagram
Nancy at On the Homefront – Facebook – Twitter – Pinterest
This week’s featured posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop #197:
Chicken Fodder For Your Flock by The New Homesteader’s Almanac
20 Things I Always Buy in Bulk to Save Money by Lazy Budget Chef
How to Raise pH in Soil Organically by Unexplained Underfoot Objects
Be sure to grab your “FEATURED” image below! Just right click and copy or download!
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop. The rules are:
- Family friendly posts only, please.
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Share up to 3 posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up within the past six months to keep the hop fresh.
- If you would, please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Also, you can follow us by email and receive
when the hop is open for business. notice
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please note: By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
*Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.*