Simply Earth Essential Oils has really changed my approach to essential oils and clean living. Every time I did my research, I ended up on essential oils. The problem? They were just too damn expensive. Until I found Simply Earth.
Why I recommend, chose and regularly use Simply Earth Oils to make my home toxic-free.
I grew up with a massage therapist as a mother. Oils were around the house all of the time (tea tree oil consistently being my favorite). For years, I was trying to use them and ended up so frustrated. Simply Earth fixed that, teaching me how to use oils (and love them!).
In this guide:
- What is Simply Earth Oils?
- Be the change with Simply Earth
- Finding oils in a time of need
- So, why Simply Earth Essential Oils?
- What is the Simply Earth Essential Oil Recipe Box?
- What else does Simply Earth have to offer?
What is Simply Earth Oils?
Simply Earth Essential Oils is a family-owned company that wanted to cure their daughter’s stinky feet. They wanted a toxin-free home but couldn’t find quality oils at a price they could afford. Sound familiar? This company set out to fix a problem that was keeping so many of us from using oils.
For the longest time, I was buying oils from places like Walgreens and would end up with terrible headaches or my skin reacting to them. I knew there had to be a company out there selling great, pure, honest oils at a fair and honest price. Simply Earth cut out the middle man to achieve this goal so that we all have the option to rid our homes of chemicals, one oil at a time.
Be the Change with Simply Earth
Did you know the average age of an individual forced into exploiting their body through human trafficking is 13? By supporting Simply Earth, you’re not just changing your home, you’re contributing to raising awareness for individuals whose beauty has been unfortunately and unfairly abused.
How? Simply Earth 13% of its profits to fight to end human trafficking, spotlighting a different organization to raise awareness in regards to human trafficking. If you’d like to read more about this wonderful cause and company, click here and/or here!
Finding Oils in a time of need
I’ve suffered from migraines ever since middle school. The older I became, the worse and more intense they became. At some point, I went to a specialist who prescribed me rizatriptan (a common migraine pharmaceutical) to take, as needed.
I was instructed to take rizatriptan once I received the first aura, signaling I was getting a migraine. After taking prescribed dosage of rizatriptan twice during my first aura, I decided couldn’t do it anymore. The medicine made me feel unbelievably nauseous.
Searching for a more alternative route, I started getting a massage once a month. I’d known for a while that essential oils could lessen the intensity of my migraines, so I brought peppermint to accompany my sessions!
My massage therapist would rub the oil into my scalp, temples, and shoulders leaving me feeling lifted and balanced. She’d also use lavender on days my shoulders and neck were particularly tight. I now use Simply Earth lavender on my face and neck every night!
So, why Simply Earth Essential Oils?
Simply Earth is not the only pure, honest, fair essential oil company out there – I’m not here to convince you that you have no options. There are other great companies that might fit your needs better.
Maybe you’re currently with a company you love and that’s great! I’m going to tell you why I chose Simply Earth over the other companies so if you’re new to oils and looking for a great company, or looking for a more affordable company to switch to, you can start here!
- Cost: The honest truth is the first thing that turned me on to Simply Earth Essential Oils was the price of the oils. I read some great reviews and loved that the oils were closer to what I could afford at the time. How are they so inexpensive you ask? Simple. They cut out the middle man. Many of the well-known oil companies are all multi-level marketing companies, making oils more expensive than smaller, quality, companies.
- No buy-in: Almost every time someone wanted to sell me oils, it was always something like “You get the best deal with a kit”. Again, if that works for you that is so great. For me, it just wasn’t what I was looking for. I wanted the specific, pure oil I needed at a fair, honest price with no hoops or buy-ins. After doing more research on the company, I loved everything about it.It was exactly what I was looking for.
- Small, family-owned business: Both of my parents have always been self-employed business owners so, naturally, there’s a soft spot in my heart for small and/or family-owned businesses. Simply Earth Essential Oils was created because a pair of parents had a problem that they needed to solve and they solved it. In turn, they found a way to help hundreds of other people, too. Great oils at a fair, honest price.
- Simply Earth Essential Oil Recipe Box: I can’t tell you what every single oil does. Actually, almost every time I want to use oil for something I have to look up which one to use and why. I’d argue to say that the best way there is to learn about essential oils is through Simply Earth’s Recipe Box. When I found this box I was ecstatic! I was finally learning what oils were safe, how to properly mix oils and what was good for what. It was the cherry on top!
What is the Simply Earth Essential Oil Recipe Box?
The Simply Earth Essential Oil Recipe Box comes once a month with 4 oils plus information on what those oils are and how to use them. Equipped with the materials to make different recipes with those oils, you’ll learn to make different products like DIY chapstick and deodorant! How cool is that?
I use oils every day in my household now to clean with, treat toothaches, headaches, etc.
You can pause your subscription, change your subscription from monthly to quarterly, and customize your box by choosing different oils to receive if you already have the ones pre-planned.
I love being able to pause my subscription so I can catch up on all the other wonderful recipes in the boxes I’ve received! It’s so easy to pause and un-pause.
If you’d like the try out the Simply Earth Subscription box (and I recommend it!), click here and use my code TGAHFREE to receive your BONUS BOX and a $20 gift card that you can use towards any purchase!
What else does Simply Earth have to offer?
Simply Earth Essential Oils provides a “Comparison Blends” list for folks transitioning from doTerra or Young Living to Simply Earth.
Additionally, you can get a free, downloadable Essential Oil Dilution Rates Guide to ensure you’re safely using your oils. Additionally, you’ll have access to a free, downloadable eBOOK from Simply Earth’s website called “Essential Oils for Beginners“.
You can also earn coupons by leaving reviews on your order. With every purchase, they email you an offer to earn a 10%, 15%, or even 20% off coupon for leaving an honest review.
The labels on the bottles tells you the origin of the plant, which part the plant the oil was extracted from, what aroma to expect, and the ingredients. Most of them even have a “Child Safe” label, telling you which age child the specific oil is safe to use on.
Do you use essential oils? I’d love to hear about your journey in the comments below!