Simply Earth Essential Oils have changed my approach to clean living and oils in general. Every time I asked around about oils, people always recommended multi-level marketing companies. The problem? They were way too expensive.
Eventually, I found a few Simply Earth Essential Oil reviews. It was a total game-changer.
This post does contain affiliate links. Utilizing these links does not come at a cost to you!
Table of contents
Why I recommend, chose and regularly use Simply Earth Oils in my home.
I grew up with a massage therapist as a mother. Oils were around the house all the time (tea tree oil consistently being my favorite). I tried using oils for years and ended up so frustrated. After finding some great Simply Earth reviews, I decided to try it out. Simply Earth fixed my frustration, teaching me how to use oils (and love them!).
What is Simply Earth Oils?
Simply Earth Essential Oils is a family-owned company. All they wanted was to cure their daughter’s stinky feet. Honestly, I wish they were around when I was a young girl because I, too, had a case of stinky feet.
They wanted a toxin-free home but couldn’t find quality oils at a price they could afford. Sound familiar? This company set out to fix a problem that was keeping so many of us from using oils.
For the longest time, I was buying oils from places like Walgreens. I would end up with terrible headaches or my skin reacting to them every single time.
I knew there had to be a company out there selling great, pure, honest oils at a fair and honest price. Simply Earth cut out the middle man. This means we all have the option to rid our homes of chemicals, one oil at a time.
I could Be the Change with Simply Earth
Did you know the average age of an individual forced into exploiting their body through human trafficking is 13? By supporting this mom and pop shop, you’re not only changing your home.
13% of profits are donated towards organizations that fight to end human trafficking. This means you’re raising awareness for individuals whose beauty has been unfortunately and unfairly abused.
Simply Earth spotlights different organizations to raise awareness in regards to human trafficking. They’re actively becoming a solution to a very scary problem, and I get to contribute to that cause.
Finding oils in a time of need
I’ve suffered from migraines ever since middle school. The older I became, the worse and more intense they became. I went to a specialist who prescribed me rizatriptan. Rizatriptan is a common migraine medicine, so I was hopeful.
The instructions were to use rizatriptan once I received my first aura. After taking the prescribed dosage twice, I decided I couldn’t do it anymore. The medicine made me feel unbelievably nauseous.
Searching for a more alternative route, I started getting a massage once a month. I’d known for a while that 100 purity essential oils could lessen the intensity of my migraines. So, I brought my Simply Earth peppermint oil to my sessions!
My massage therapist would rub peppermint oil into my scalp, temples, and shoulders. Every time I left feel lifted and balanced. She’d also use lavender on days my shoulders and neck were particularly tight. I now use Simply Earth lavender on my face and neck every night!
So, why Simply Earth Essential Oils?
Simply Earth is not the only pure, honest, fair essential oil company out there. I’m not here to convince you that you have no other options. There are other great companies that might fit your needs better.
Maybe you’re currently with a company you love and that’s great! I’m going to tell you why I chose Simply Earth over the other companies. If you’re new to oils and looking for a great company, start here. If you’re looking for a more affordable company to switch to, you can start here, too!
- Cost: The honest truth is the first thing that turned me on to Simply Earth Essential Oils was the price of the oils. I read some great reviews and loved that the oils were closer to what I could afford at the time. How are they so inexpensive you ask? Simple. They cut out the middle man. Many of the well-known oil companies are all multi-level marketing companies. This makes oils more expensive than smaller, quality, companies.
- No buy-in: Almost every time someone wanted to sell me oils, it was always something like “You get the best deal with a kit”. Again, if that works for you that is so great. For me, it just wasn’t what I was looking for. I wanted the specific, pure oil I needed at a fair, honest price with no hoops or buy-ins. After doing more research on the company, I loved everything about it.It was exactly what I was looking for.
- Small, family-owned business: Both of my parents have always been self-employed business owners. There’s a soft spot in my heart for small and/or family-owned businesses. Simply Earth Essential Oils was created because a pair of parents had a problem that they needed to solve and they solved it. In turn, they found a way to help hundreds of other people, too. Great oils at a fair, honest price.
- Ethically sourced, GC/MS Tested and unadulterated: You can read all about it on their website (and you totally should). Simply Earth oils are 100% pure essential oils, tested for purity and composition with no added fragrance or fillers (EVER). And on top of that, they’re sourced from small, ethical farms. As an added bonus, every GC/MS report for each batch is made available on the product pages!
- Simply Earth Essential Oil Recipe Box: I can’t tell you what every single oil does. Actually, almost every time I want to use oil for something I have to look up which one to use and why. The monthly subscription box makes that easy to do with their recipe cards. I’d argue that the best way there is to learn about essential oils is through Simply Earth’s Recipe Box. When I found this box I was ecstatic! I was finally learning what oils were safe, how to properly mix oils and what was good for what. It was the cherry on top!
I actually LEARNED how to use oils with the Simply Earth Essential Oil Recipe Box
The Simply Earth Essential Oil Recipe Box comes once a month. The box includes 4 oils plus information on what they are and how to use them, and often they even include the carrier oils you can use. You’ll also receive recipe cards and the materials you need. This way you’ll learn to make different products like DIY chapstick and deodorant! How cool is that?
I use oils every day for cleaning, treating toothaches, headaches, and so much more. My favorite oils are all lined in up my bathroom so I can use them any time.
Do I have to get the recipe box every month?
You can pause your subscription, change your subscription from monthly to quarterly, and customize your box by choosing different oils to receive if you already have the ones pre-planned. I have the monthly subscription box and, I won’t even lie, it is almost TOO much stuff.
I love being able to pause my subscription so I can catch up on all the other wonderful recipes in the boxes I’ve received!
Update: It has been years since I started using Simply Earth and I have so many projects from the monthly essential oil box that I need to do! Some of it even came from the BIG BONUS BOX. 10/10 recommend.
If you’d like the try out the Simply Earth Subscription box, click here and use my code TGAHFREE . By using my code, you’ll receive your BIG BONUS BOX and a $20 gift card that you can use towards any purchase!
What else does Simply Earth have to offer?
Simply Earth Essential Oils provides a “Comparison Blends” list for folks transitioning from doTerra or Young Living to Simply Earth.
Their customer service is phenomenal, which is one of the most important things a company can have.
Get a free, downloadable Essential Oil Dilution Rates Guide to ensure you’re safely using your oils. You’ll also have access to a free, downloadable eBOOK from Simply Earth’s website called “Essential Oils for Beginners“.
Earn coupons by leaving reviews on your order. With every purchase, they email you an offer to earn a 10%, 15%, or even 20% off coupon for leaving an honest review.
The labels on the bottles tells you a wealth of information. You’ll learn the origin of the plant, which part the plant the oil was extracted from, what aroma to expect, and the ingredients. Most of them even have a “Child Safe” label, telling you which age child the specific oil is safe to use on.
Simply Earth Essential Oil Review
So, what do you think? Wanna try ’em out? Or do you already have an essential oil company your love? I’d love to hear about your journey in the comments below!