Simple Homestead Blog Hop #173
Welcome to the Simple Homestead Blog Hop!
First, let’s meet our wonderful hosts!
Kathi at Oak Hill Homestead – Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram
Dash at Bloom Where You’re Planted – Facebook – Instagram
Chelsea at The Green Acre Homestead – Twitter – Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram
Leah at Busy Gals Homestead and Leah’s Lovely Lops – Facebook
Pinterest – Twitter
Nancy at On the Homefront – Facebook – Twitter – Pinterest
Each week our hosts feature their own picks from the previous week, so visit each host’s blog to see if you’ve been featured!
This Week’s Featured Posts from The Green Acre Homestead are:
S’mores Brownie Cupcake Recipe by Satsuma Designs
What to Grow If You Have a Brown Thumb by A Home Made from Scratch
Making Salsa: A Family Affair by Apron Strings & Other Things
If you were featured be sure to pick up your Simple Homestead Blog Hop button below! Just highlight all of the text in the box and paste into your blog post; the button will show up automatically.
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts. We have a few little rules:
- Family friendly posts only!
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Share up to 3 posts.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up within the past six months to keep the hop fresh.
- If you would, please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Also, you can follow us by email and receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please note: By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
- Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.
Ready, Y’all? Let’s hop!
**If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below or email me at email@example.com!**
Are you looking for more great content to read? Check out all the post at some of the other blog hops we’ve had!
Simple Homestead Blog Hop #179 Simple Homestead Blog Hop #178 Simple Homestead Blog Hop #177 Simple Homestead Blog Hop #176
Congratulations on your new role as co-host! I am always encouraged and inspired visiting the Simple Homestead blog hop –
and what a surprise to see my pizza post featured. Thank you!
and Merry Christmas to you and yours 🙂
Oh, thank you! And you’re welcome, Merry Christmas to you and yours, as well.
We’re happy to have you join us, Chelsea!
Thanks, Kathi! I’m so happy to be here!